Many senior students, when faced with the choice of subjects, which will then influence their career choice, have trouble trying to figure out which direction to take. Moreover, they do not know if what they think they want to do is something that would suit them. Whenever an individual/student wants to make serious decisions about career choices, psychometric tests are an objective measure of not just their skills and abilities, but to a certain extent, the likelihood of career satisfaction and success.
Affinity Consultancy profiling services can help students by:
- Providing an objective measure of often hidden abilities and form a robust, structured foundation for making career decisions.
- Identifying skills- Highlighting strengths and potential areas for development.
- Helping to identify interests, values, motivations.
- Providing an insight into personality.
- Providing insights into aspects of work
Selection of tests used for building a unique student’s profile are chosen to suit individual needs and the age of the student and include:
- Ability tests (Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning, Memory and Attention Test)
- Personality Profile (Type Dynamics Indicator, The Fifteen Factor Questionnaire Plus, Learning Style
- IndicatorInterests and Motivations (Career Interests Inventory, Interests and Work Importance Profilers, The Resilience Scales, The Value-based Indicator of Motivation)